I do take vitamins, a bunch of different kinds, that do different things.
Before taking anything just because someone else takes it, please consult your physician and make sure that there is nothing that can prevent you from taking them. Also make sure that if you are on any medication, they do not counteract. Do your research, but these are the ones that work for me.
I take these:
- “B6”- which is important for cardiovascular, digestive, immune, muscular, and nervous system function.
- “GREEN TEA SUPPLEMENT”- which is used for vitality, contains lots of antioxidants and is an all-natural fat burner.
- “APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SUPPLMENT”= Honestly, ACV has so many different benefits. I take it for chronic sinus issues that I have, but there are literally hundreds of benefits of ACV pills, and it helps aid in weight loss.
- “CLA 1250”-which turns fat into lean muscle mass. CLA is the natural polyunsaturated fatty acid that is essential in all diets, and found in many foods such as avocados, olive oil, meat and cheese.
- “WOMEN’S MULTI VITAMIN”- basicially contains almost all vitamins wrapped into one.
- “OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID DIETARY SUPPLEMENT”- Which supports heart health and increases overall wellness.
- “BIOTIN”- which helps for healthier skin, hair and nails
- “CRANBERRY VITAMIN”- Which helps maintain good urinary tract health.
- *I also take a vitamin called “colon pro” which I take 2 times on 1 day a week. This helps to flush out any bad toxins in my body.
I have taken vitamins and supplements for almost my entire weightloss journey. I add some then take some away, trial and error. These are the ones I have chosen to stick with.
I RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS.
Here are other Vitamins/Supplements that you may want to consider and talk to your doctor about.
Also, You may want to talk to your doctor about about doing blood tests to see if you a deficient is certain vitamins.
Vitamin D, is very important and your levels can dip very low during the winter months. Vitamin D is extremely important to the body, especially the bones.
B12: Energy Production and Nervous system health.
B Complex: Cellular production and antioxidant support
Zinc:Immune System Support and essential nutrient found in bone formation
Probiotics! They are essential to your digestive health and because over 50% of your immune system is in your gut.
There are so many vitamins and supplements, I could go on all day.
Talk to your doctor about what ones are right for you.
Lastly, remember that the best way to get vitamins is from food through fruits and vegetables and dark leafy greens!
-Till next time. Annamarie